Recent Winning Numbers
|Date||Winning Numbers||Mega Ball Number||MegaPlier Multiplier||Annuity Payout|
There's no such thing as a small Mega Millions Jackpot.
With jackpots beginning at $12 million, Mega Millions specializes in BIG.
Mega Millions is a multi-state jackpot game with drawings twice a week. Here's how to play:
- Purchase a Mega Millions ticket at any New Jersey Lottery Retailer.
- Each Mega Millions Ticket has five game boards, available for $1 each. You can play as many or as few as you want.
- Fill in five numbers between 1-56, on the upper shaded board box . If you're playing more than one game, you can play the same number multiple times.
- Fill in one gold Mega Ball number between 1-46 on the lower white board box.
- You can play the same numbers for up to eight consecutive drawings by marking the "Multidraw" box on your game slip. Multidraw picks must include the current draw, and you cannot skip draws in between.
- If you'd rather have the computer select numbers for you, choose the Quick Pick option.
- Give your card to your retailer. All sales are final.
Winning: Players win by matching one of nine ways to win. To hit the jackpot, you must match all five white balls in any order, and the red Mega Ball.
Payouts: Winners can choose either a graduated annuity prize paid out over 25 years (26 payments) or a lump sum payment. Each ticket costs $1. If the winner chooses the annuity, the annual payment will be increased each year by the percentage set out in the Mega Millions game rules.
"Play It Again"!
Buying daily numbers & lotto tickets can be as simple as these three little words…"Play It Again"! learn more
Frequently Asked Questions at Megamillions.com
For more information, see the Mega Millions Game Rules
Multiply your prize with Megaplier
Megaplier is an add-on to Mega Millions that multiplies non-jackpot prizes 2, 3 or 4 times the original amount, depending on the result of the Megaplier draw, which precedes the Mega Millions draw.
You can purchase Megaplier for $1 extra when purchasing your Mega Millions ticket.
Players who purchase the Megaplier option and match five numbers without matching the Mega Ball automatically win one million dollars, regardless of the Megaplier number.
Odds & Prizes
|Match||Prize||Odds (per $1 play)|
|Jackpot**||1 : 175,711,536|
|$250,000||1 : 3,904,701|
|$10,000||1 : 689,065|
|$150||1 : 15,313|
|$150||1 : 13,781|
|$10||1 : 844|
|$7||1 : 306|
|$3||1 : 141|
|$2||1 : 75|
Odds of winning jackpot are 1 : 175,711,536. Overall odds of winning are approximately 1 : 40.
*Subject to published rules of MEGA MILLIONS and the New Jersey Lottery, the fixed prize amounts indicated here may be pari-mutuel.
**The JACKPOT prize will be divided equally among multiple winners. The prize is paid in 26 annual installments unless Cash Option is selected.
|Match||Prize||Multiplier of 2
|Multiplier of 3
|Multiplier of 4