Recent Winning Numbers
|Date||Pick 6 Winning Numbers||# Top Prize Winners||6/6 Annuity Payout||5/6 Payout||4/6 Payout||3/6 Payout|
Pick-6 has made a LOTTO millionaires.
No game has made more New Jersey millionaires than Pick-6.
The original New Jersey Lottery game gives you the best odds to become a millionaire. Jackpots start at $2 million and grow from there...and you can even win cash prizes for matching only three numbers! Here's how to play.
- Purchase a Pick-6 ticket at any New Jersey Lottery Retailer.
- Each Pick-6 Bet slip has five game panels, available for $1 each. You can play as many or as few as you want.
- Fill in six numbers between 1-49 on each game panel you're playing. If you're playing more than one game, you can play the same number multiple times.
- If you'd rather have the Lottery computer randomly select your numbers for you, ask for a
- You can play the same numbers for up to eight consecutive drawings. Just mark the number of draws on your bet slip corresponding to the number of drawings you wish to play. This will include the current draw, and will not skip any draws in-between.
- Give your bet slip to your retailer. All sales are final.
Pick 6 Lotto drawings are held every Monday and Thursday at approximately 7:56pm
"Play It Again"!
Buying daily numbers & lotto tickets can be as simple as these three little words…"Play It Again"! learn more
For more information, see the Pick 6 Lotto Game Rules
Odds and Prizes
|Match||Prize||Odds (per $1 play)||Average Prize*|
|6 out of 6||Jackpot||1 : 13,983,816||Jackpot*|
|5 out of 6||Second||1 : 54,201||$2,700*|
|4 out of 6||Third||1 : 1,032||$56*|
|3 out of 6||Fourth||1 : 57||$3|
*Average prizes are pari-mutuel and are based on sales and number of winners with the exception of the $3 prize, which is a fixed prize.